Laurie Noelke began her career in selling real estate in 2014. She would love to have the opportunity to work with you in your next home purchase or sale.
During the first quarter of 2019, Laurie had already sold over 1,500,000 worth of real estate. Give her a call at 608 317 2410 or send her an email to get started!
I was born in La Crosse, Wisconsin and currently reside in nearby West Salem with my husband and three children. I love the River Valley area and have always called it home. One of my passions is helping others, and because of that personal trait, I obtained a Master’s Degree in Servant Leadership at Viterbo University. Prior to Real Estate, I was a music teacher for 12 years and have always loved the relationships I had developed with my students, parents and staff. In addition to real estate, I teach private music lessons – mainly piano.
At eXp Realty, we have available to us some of the best technology in the Real Estate industry. That technology is at our fingertips which I will share with you to guide us through this journey together. Combine that with some of the best agent training that is available in the real estate industry and your experience with me will be a success.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or sell a home, as your agent, I will work with you as I did my students… in a professional, educated and caring way. It is my goal to help you in finding the right home to fit your needs, or to get yours sold in a professional and timely manner. As an agent working for you, it is my goal for you to have confidence in the buying or selling process. A house sold or purchased with integrity, honesty and professionalism is what I have to offer you. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, or an experienced seller and buyer, I will be committed and dedicated to helping you go through this process from start to finish.
I realize that deciding on selling or purchasing a house is one of the most important decisions you will make. I look forward to discussing with you the next step in your search or sale. Let’s make your next house YOUR home; or sell your current house for its deserved market value. Give me a call at 608 317 2410 or email me at via email and we can get started.
State of Wisconsin Real Estate Licensee
Member of La Crosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Past Homes for Heroes Licensed Agent
Military Relocation Professional Certified Agent (MRP)
Board Member of the West Salem Business Association
Business Member of the West Salem Business Association with (2) Businesses
Bachelor/Science Degree, Music Education– University of Wisconsin LaCrosse, 1999
Master’s Degree in Servant Leadership – Viterbo University, 2010
ABOUT LAURIE OF THE NOELKE TEAM
- Laurie Noelke is working for YOU in real estate. Our team is ready to help you buy or sell a real estate property and provide you the confidence and trust in our abilities to get the job done.
- What can you expect from me? Professionalism, Honesty and Dedication in an ethical manner that you expect. I look forward to working with you and would appreciate the opportunity to earn not only your business, but also your trust.
- Business Community: I am one of very few realtor members of the West Salem, Wisconsin Business Association. Laurie became a board member of the Business association in February of 2017.
- Marketing: You can count on the Noelke Team to find all routes possible to achieve Real Estate Success.
- Servant Leadership: As a former educational professional with a Master’s Degree in Servant Leadership, you can count on Laurie to do what it takes to work for YOU.
- Dedicated: When you hire the Noelke Team to list a house for sale, or to help you purchase a house, you will receive the attention you deserve in the real estate process. House listings are advertised on all the high-traffic sites, such as Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, as well as local placements, such as the LaCrosse area MLS. The local communication among all agents in the LaCrosse Area Realtor’s Association in addition will help find you a buyer, whereas those trying to sell on their own (By Owner) do not have access to the Realtor Networking.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- LaCrosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
- West Salem Business Association Members
- Military Relocation Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- Seller Agent / Representative
- Buyer Agent / Representative
Licensed throughout Wisconsin
AREAS WE SERVE:
LaCrosse – Onalaska – Holmen – West Salem – Sparta – Tomah – Galesville – Trempealeau – Black River Falls – Oakdale – Westby – Viroqua